The following are the Official Rules for the E/One ‘World’s Most SPECTACULAR SITES Contest- The GREEN EDITION ’ running from January-December 2018. These Rules include other rules and documents incorporated by reference. The award of any prize for contestants is conditioned on, and subject to, strict compliance with these Official Rules.
- Overview. E/One Channel Partners, by making a voluntary submission of an E/One Grinder Pump driven or ALL-TERRAIN SEWERTM (ATS) project will be provided an opportunity to win a monthly prize of an E/One Gear Store voucher or Amazon gift card valued at USD $200. Participants who successfully win a monthly 1st Prize will be eligible in January 2019 on the occasion of E/One WORLD in Phoenix, AZ to receive a complimentary print & video editorial case study about their entry, and at a time to be designated by E/One, to win the Grand Prize of an E/One Spectacular Sports Experience (TBA). All eligible monthly participants’ entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts selected by Environment One Corporation.
- Eligibility. To be eligible, a participant must be a current (as of January 2019) authorized E/One Distributor who has deployed an E/One Grinder Pump to the project submitted, and who is at least 18 years of age. Eligible participants may enter the contest as many times as they wish, in their attempt to win the prize.
In the event of multiple entries for the same project, a random drawing from that cohort will be conducted as a tiebreaker with the drawn submission eligible for the prize.
Employees of Environment One Corporation, as well as members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household, shall be ineligible to participate in this contest. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
All participants qualifying for the final round competition shall sign a “Participation and Release Agreement” form, which will be provided. Participants who fail to sign the form will be ineligible to participate and shall be ineligible for any prize.
- Participant Entry Registration. To participate in the contest, contestants are requested to submit an entry form via the www.AllTerrainSewer.com website. Before and After photos will be encouraged, as well as completion of the form. Homeowner requests for anonymity will be respected and will not disqualify the entry. Participants may enter the contest as many times as they wish.
- Eligibility for and Conduct of Final Prize Round. All eligible contestants completing a successful entry will have their names and projects recorded by the contest sponsor and be eligible for the final prize round competition, occurring at E/One WORLD in Phoenix, AZ , at a time to be designated by the contest sponsor at the contest site. All eligible contestants’ projects in the final-round competition will be judged by a jury of industry experts designated by the sponsor. There will be no ties, and only one contest winner will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Strict Observance of Rules. The contest sponsor shall have no obligation to award the prize to any contestant who does not strictly comply in all respects with these Rules and instructions provided at the contest site. The contest sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who violates the spirit or letter of these Rules, or whose conduct impairs, damages, or could potentially impair or damage, the reputation or public image of the contest or contest sponsor.
E/One and its representatives conducting this contest shall have complete, final and binding authority in its sole discretion to interpret these Rules, to determine eligibility, and to determine whether a contestant has complied with the Rules and submitted a bona fide entry in compliance with the Rules as required to advance to the final round or win a prize.
- Prize. The Grand Prize winner, as determined by the contest sponsor under these Rules, will be awarded a certificate for an E/One Spectacular Sports Experience. This certificate will entitle the ultimate winner to receive credit for an E/One Spectacular Sports Experience (TBA)..
The certificate must be used on or before December 31, 2019; after that date, the certificate is null and void and E/One has no further obligation to any contest winner or others in connection with the contest. Only one Grand Prize is permitted in connection with the entire contest. The contest sponsor reserves the right to make payment of the cash equivalent amount for any winner who does not reside in the continental U.S.
In order to be confirmed as the winner of the prize, a contestant shall be required to complete, execute, and deliver to the contest sponsor within three business days of the contest, a winner's affidavit and release in the form and manner prescribed by the contestant sponsor confirming, among other things, the contestant's compliance with the Rules, acceptance of the prize certificate as awarded, and a release of claims. Any winner is solely responsible for paying any and all taxes in connection with the prize and authorizes withholding of any taxes from the prize won, as may be required by law. By entering the contest, all contestants agree to release and hold harmless E/One as the contest sponsor and all affiliates of the foregoing and their respective employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives from and against any claims, demands, injuries or liabilities arising from or relating to personal injury, loss, or damages suffered or incurred during or arising out of the contestant's participation in the contest.
- Publicity Rights. To the extent legally required, all contestants agree that by entering the contest, they irrevocably authorize the contest sponsor to use their name or likeness, in any medium, for promotional purposes, without compensation, unless a waiver from the Sponsor has been authorized.
- Discretion of Contest Sponsor; Rule Changes. Decisions made by the contest sponsor or its authorized representatives shall be binding and final as to all matters concerning the contest. Anything to the contrary notwithstanding, the contest sponsor and its authorized representatives have the authority and discretion to interpret these Rules and to construe any uncertain or disputed terms or actions arising out of the contest in their sole discretion. The Rules are subject to change without notice at any time prior to the commencement of the contest.
- Legal Requirements. This contest and the awarding of any prize shall in all cases and for all purposes be subject to the requirements of any applicable law. This contest and all obligations of the contest sponsor shall be void to the extent prohibited by law.